cruisedirector: (Default)
[personal profile] cruisedirector posting in [community profile] kings_speeches
...Bertie and Elizabeth's, not William and Kate's. But who else muttered, "They do sing it for a very long time," this morning when the choir started singing "I Was Glad When They Said Unto Me"? ;)

Date: 2011-04-29 11:20 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] oleander9999.livejournal.com
I did! LOL!

Date: 2011-04-29 11:50 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] oleander9999.livejournal.com
I would, but mostly out of nostalgia for my younger self, getting up to listen to Charles and Diana's wedding on the radio (we didn't have TV) in the middle of the night in Hawaii! It was so exciting at that age!!!

Date: 2011-04-29 12:51 pm (UTC)

Date: 2011-04-29 01:37 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] muic.livejournal.com
I probably wasn't the only one thinking "this needs more Colin Firth/Geoffrey Rush/TKS cast".

Date: 2011-04-29 01:39 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] muic.livejournal.com
Image

Lol Tumblr.

Date: 2011-04-29 07:33 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] corleoned.livejournal.com
LOLLLLL I did XD

Image

Date: 2011-04-30 01:48 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] corleoned.livejournal.com
Oh, no reason XD I just enjoy putting that GIF where it's not even applicable |DDDD -jigs-

Date: 2011-04-29 09:59 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] quyllur.livejournal.com
Thank you for making this available for us to watch! Loved it!

March 2024

S M T W T F S
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
242526 27282930
31      

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 27th, 2026 03:40 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios